Inspiration Above Lake SammamishExperience our Luxury Homes of the Eastside
21214 SE 40th Place
Sammamish, Wa 98075
- Price: 1399000
- MLS Number: 849800
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Square Feet: 5470
- Lot Size: 18718
- Year Built: 2000 Effective Year
- Status: Sold
- Download Brochure
- Christine Kipp
- Founding Director
- (425) 260-3934
Tahoe living in Sammamish. This exacting architectural expression represents the true Northwest lifestyle. With city lights and views of Mt. Rainier and Lake Sammamish, this hillside retreat is wrapped in the warmth of nature’s materials. Embracing the outdoors with multiple decks & landscaped outdoor rooms, the home is adjacent to a private Native Growth Area affording maximum privacy and ambiance within a truly native setting. A gated entry beckons one home to a synergy of site & structure.
Time is precious. Enjoy an enviable commute to Microsoft, Bellevue, and SeaTac.
- Warm honey-toned hardwoods, ceramic tile & wall to wall floorings.
- Kitchen includes epicurean appliances; dishwasher, double ovens, disposal, microwave, and refrigerator.
- Luxe washer and dryer are offered.
- 3 Fireplaces including living room, great room and master suite.
- Architecture features vaulted ceilings, french doors, walls of windows to expansive views of Lake Sammamish, Mt. Rainier and the Issaquah Alps.
- Focal point central staircase opens to 2nd story master suite.
- Clerestory transoms above most doors and windows, several skylights throughout.
- Exterior is stucco and cedar trim.
- Cable TV, gas furnace, high speed internet onsite.
- Hot Tub, private cedar deck with secret garden views.
- Issaquah Schools
- Cascade Ridge Elementary
- Pine Lake Middle School
- Skyline HIgh School
- Eastside Catholic
- The International School
Inspiration Above Lake Sammamish
21214 SE 40th Place, Sammamish, Wa 98075
Wrapped in the materials of the Northwest, this lovely executive home offers a unique opportunity for our sought after Northwest lifestyle. The mainfloor entertainment areas are specifically designed to live the way we live today. Casually elegant living and dining meld together like a good party does. Adjacent wetbar media room with step out cedar decking through broad glass sliders expands the opportunity to life the coveted life. Easy access to the upstairs accessory unit which features a 2nd kitchen and full bath makes this wing of the home a truly remarkable opportunity for entertaining and casual living. The accessory unit offers compatible opportunity as a gym or inhome office and work space. A wonderfully creative opportunity.
The entire second floor is a sumptuous five star master suite complete with a treetop lounge suitable for an office, nursery or reading room.
Broad views are framed by vaulted ceilings offering the maximum treetop experience. Warm gas fireplace, a bathing beauty tub, closet space for the most refined dresser. Experience the morning air from a juliette balcony framing Mt. Rainier between Tiger and Squak Mountains. THIS is the VIEW!
The lower level is a child or teen’s delight with two spacious bedrooms sharing a sumptuously updated bath. A haven for playtime or a slumber party, these rooms offer a unique private space within easy access to the rest of the home.