6 Items to Consider when Purchasing in the Fall
[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type="4_4"][et_pb_text admin_label="Text" background_layout="light" text_orientation="left" use_border_color="off" border_color="#ffffff" border_style="solid"] According to an article by Realtor.com, there are six things homebuyers must consider when purchasing a home during the autumnal season. If you'd like to purchase a home that will work for all seasons, follow this simple list of tips.
1. Does the home have an air conditioner? If so, what condition is it in -- you'll be thankful you checked when the hot summer days come around.
2. How do the gutters and sewers look? You won't want any issues on your hands in the fall/winter seasons.
3. Pay attention to the surroundings -- are there amenities nearby? The potential for noisy construction? Is it a busy intersection?
4. Is the driveway steep? Navigating a slope can be difficult in cold and icy conditions.
5. Is there standing water anywhere? That could generate pesky bugs you won't want to have around.
6. How do the windows look? Older windows will mean wasted energy and higher bills, and storm windows are a good option depending on your location.