Meet Christine Kipp
Christine Specializes In Luxury Properties East Of Seattle
Christine is an expert in the upscale Eastside communities of Issaquah & Sammamish, Redmond, Carnation and Fall City. She specializes in representing quality lifestyle properties including waterfront, view, and fine acreage estates throughout the region as well as the highly sought after executive communities within the Issaquah and Lake Washington school districts. Chris is recognized among peers for her accomplished sales record and for her honesty, integrity, & care with which she oversees each client’s needs.
Offering professional service is important to Chris. She has represented Managers to C-level executives affiliated with most of the region’s largest employers including Amazon, Microsoft, T-Mobile, Boeing, Costco, GE, Daimler Chrysler, IBM, and Starbucks, as well as our local sports teams.
- REALOGICS SOTHEBY’S – Founding Director | Eastside Offices
- EAN – Member | Exceptional Agent Network | Sotheby’s International Realty
- SKCAR – Member | Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- WAR – Member | Washington State Association of Realtors
- NAR – Member | National Association of Realtors
Prior to joining Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty Chris worked at Ewing & Clark and Coldwell Banker Bain. Christine joined the Issaquah office of Coldwell Banker Bain as it opened in 1994 and achieved the firm’s highest corporate sales designation of International President’s Premier. She also served as a Founding Director of their Exceptional Properties Committee (now Previews Properties) focused on the marketing of Luxury Homes and she served on the Agent Board of Directors. While with Coldwell Banker Bain, Chris was the #1 Issaquah & Sammamish broker, company-wide, for 12 consecutive years. During her tenure at Ewing & Clark, Seattle’s oldest independent luxury boutique real estate firm, Christine was the firm’s #1 broker across all Eastside offices. At this time Christine was appointed to the Board of Regents for LuxuryRealEstate.com.
- GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- ASP – Accredited Staging Professional
- CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert